- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 843 843 77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Engineering 775 775 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Robotics 423 423 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Aviation 303 303 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 20 Why do blimps have fins?
- 18 SSL module in Python is not available (on OSX)
- 17 How to use Feature2D (such as SimpleBlobDetector) correctly? (Python + OpenCV)
- 15 Is Bluetooth 4.0 traffic encrypted by default/design?
- 10 Working with Bluetooth LE devices on OSX
- 8 /usr/include missing from NDK (r16b)
- 8 Not a good idea to rub two of the same material against each other?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.