By day, I develop embedded systems. In the past year, I've used C, C++, Python, some ARM assembly, SQL, C#. I've used ThreadX with the IAR toolchain for ARM and embedded Linux with the GNU toolchain.
Member for 3 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 5 '18 at 16:06
- Home Improvement♦ 20.3k 20.3k 1313 gold badges8181 silver badges121121 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.7k 10.7k 77 gold badges6464 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping♦ 7k 7k 99 gold badges4444 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 5.5k 5.5k 55 gold badges3737 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 2k 2k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 181 Abandoning changes without deleting from history
- 110 How do I diff one branch with my default branch
- 63 hg: how do I push newly created branch back into central repository?
- 63 How to move phone contacts to Google?
- 58 Mercurial: copying ONE file and its history to another repository
- 52 Switching between Mercurial branches
- 47 Why did people look at each others hands in The Book of Eli?
- View more network posts →