Electronic designer. Professional Engineer. Oldish aka "reasonably experienced" :-). Contact - apptechnz gmail com <- you know the drill. Tel: +64 9 837 2999 gmt+13
Special interest in technological solutions for developing country applications. Extensive in-China experience in product development & manufacturing in China.
"Servant of the Most High God" / committed Christian. Happy to work enthusiastically and interact amicably with people of all nationalities and creeds.
Jack of all trades, Master of Electrical engineering. (aka ME (elec)) Interested in all aspects of modern technology. Professional qualifications in electrical engineering but practically proficient or conversant in many peripheral areas.
Recent extensive experience in solar powered LED lighting development and manufacturing in China for markets worldwide.
Married with 2 adult children.
Auckland, New Zealand
Member for 7 years, 7 months
104 profile views
Last seen Jan 16 at 13:14
Top Network Posts
- 166 Why was Mini USB deprecated in favor of Micro USB?
- 147 My linear voltage regulator is overheating very fast
- 105 Are tantalum capacitors safe for use in new designs?
- 93 Are tantalum capacitors safe for use in new designs?
- 82 What type of solder is safest for home (hobbyist) use?
- 80 How is using a transformer for isolation safer than directly connecting to the power grid?
- 64 What's the purpose of two capacitors in parallel?
- View more network posts →