If you know of huecotanks, kudos.
Got my start in the darkroom, went pro via a studio, struck out on my own, then changed career paths. Now I shoot for fun.
I enjoy collecting and shooting vintage cameras but I sprinkle in some digital here and there as well. Also havin' fun with alternative processes: cyanotypes and palladium are the current experiments.
This month I'm shooting on a Canon SII w/ Voigtländer 21mm f/4 (It's a street king - f/8 and go) or the slightly used RB67 that I just acquired.
I answer just about every film question asked on this site and would love to jam about old-school shootin' in chat. Cheers,
Member for 1 year, 7 months
7 profile views
Last seen yesterday
Top Network Posts
- 127 Do I have the copyrights to post a picture I took of someone on instagram?
- 59 How do I achieve the technique which creates the illusion of busy locations being empty?
- 55 How to reproduce a photo with silhouette and bokeh?
- 39 How can a tripod be unstable?
- 35 How to avoid objects casting shadows when taking pictures of products?
- 34 Can you have a photography career without a degree or do you have to have a degree?
- 30 Who, or what, is an "Uncle Bob"?
- View more network posts →