As a retired fashion photographer turned software architect, I'm all about the art of abstract communication. Conveying a personality in an 8x10 inch piece of gelatin coated paper or communicating a complex process in an canvas 80x100 characters both require many of the same skills. Not the least of which is the ability to convey abstract concepts by non-conventional means.
Over the past few years I've been fortunate to work across the gamut from eCommerce to automation for custom manufacturing, on all layers of the tech stack, and in over a dozen languages.
I also like philosophy, music and green pudding.
Stamford, CT, United States
Member for 2 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 14 at 20:47
Top network posts
- 31 Git core.autocrlf line ending default setting
- 18 Shift lens vs move body?
- 12 Are there established techniques for removing foreground objects using stereo photography?
- 11 Portrait Lighting - why are my fill and rim lights overpowered?
- 10 Handling changes to files with --skip-worktree from another branch
- 8 May I list the files of the current commit?
- 8 How bad is it to have a telelens without VR?
- View more network posts →