As a retired fashion photographer turned software architect, I'm all about the art of abstract communication. Conveying a personality in an 8x10 inch piece of gelatin coated paper or communicating a complex process in an canvas 80x100 characters both require many of the same skills. Not the least of which is the ability to convey abstract concepts by non-conventional means.
Over the past few years I've been fortunate to work across the gamut from eCommerce to automation for custom manufacturing, on all layers of the tech stack, and in over a dozen languages.
I also like philosophy, music and green pudding.
Stamford, CT, United States
Member for 3 years, 8 months
5 profile views
Last seen May 12 at 15:03
Top network posts
- 48 Can I dissolve mint in water and drink it?
- 40 Git core.autocrlf line ending default setting
- 24 Can meat spoil outside the fridge if it's baked into bread as a filling?
- 21 What texture is used in this photo?
- 18 Shift lens vs move body?
- 18 Photo Competition 2021-04-26: All Blur
- 16 Handling changes to files with --skip-worktree from another branch
- View more network posts →