I'm a computer science student at Princeton University, originally from San Diego, CA. I use machine learning to approach problems in biology and healthcare. My current research applies machine learning to immunology.
I wrote my first app (a VB6-powered word-search solver) when I was 7, and I've been hooked on programming ever since. I discovered and got involved in the Stack Overflow community in 2009 (when I was 12).
San Diego, CA
Member for 10 years
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 6 '16 at 23:43
- Stack Overflow 16.8k 16.8k 3030 gold badges100100 silver badges167167 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 5.1k 5.1k 44 gold badges2222 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 2.4k 2.4k 1313 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Super User 1.8k 1.8k 44 gold badges2525 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Web Applications 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 179 How to wait for thread to finish with .NET?
- 148 Using CookieContainer with WebClient class
- 116 Using Server.MapPath() inside a static field in ASP.NET MVC
- 107 What are the criteria for questions to be selected for Hot Network Questions?
- 101 Why can't I use Stack Exchange if I'm under 13 years old, and is there any way I can use it legally?
- 81 subtract 2 datetime fields to get the days left difference
- 57 How to format time since xxx e.g. “4 minutes ago” similar to Stack Exchange sites
- View more network posts →