In 2015 I obtained a PhD in working on the general subject of Aviation Fuel Thermal Stability, focussing on some of the fundametal aspects of hydrocarbon thermal stability for normal and iso paraffinic hydrocarbons. Before the PhD I obtained a BSc in Mathematics in 2011.
I program primarily for research related topics, however it can also include little tools where I find them useful - the public codes can be found on Github: https://github.com/DetlevCM/ Further I am a hobby photographer - more details are to be found on my website: http://detlevcm.eu (also Flickr & 500px)
A free basic guide to photography written by me is available at: https://detlevcm.wordpress.com
Top network posts
- 18 How do I keep my tripod mounted camera steady in strong winds?
- 18 Why does the UK produce so many research papers?
- 15 How to find a transition state for an electrophilic addition with Gaussian and map the reaction pathway?
- 14 Where does the ¹/shutter speed = focal length rule for hand shake come from?
- 14 Job scheduler alternatives
- 13 What is a good programming language for matter modeling?
- 12 What is your stance when asked to shoot a wedding for friends or family?
- View more network posts →