In my limited free time, I hang out with family and friends, take pictures, hike, run, and sleep. Learning a new language - natural or programming - really gets me going. Also, I have a hard time not thinking all Aristotelian and Scholastic. Usually, I'm thinking about my next vacation destination.
- English Language & Usage 2k 2k 1212 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 963 963 88 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Photography 657 657 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Christianity 531 531 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 273 273 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 59 What do you call a person who is easily replaced?
- 33 Is there any difference between being ill and sick?
- 26 How can I negate or confirm a question tersely using negation?
- 15 Do you still need an ultra wide angle if you can now stitch images?
- 12 Does 'turn off (a person)' always have a sexual connotation?
- 12 Usage of and equivalents of Sir
- 9 What languages were used during Mass from paleo-Christianty until the Council of Trent?
- View more network posts →