Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 2 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jul 14 '12 at 13:50
Top network posts
- 25 Is it ok to breathe on the front glass element of a lens to fog it and clean it?
- 19 Why does storing a long exposure photo take almost as long as the exposure time itself?
- 13 Why are my photos taken at f/11 less sharp than those taken at a wider aperture?
- 10 If I swallowed my SD Card would it be readable when it emerged?
- 10 How do I get children interested in photography?
- 8 What are the advantages of TTL over manual mode when using speedlites?
- 8 Is there a web application that can notify you ahead of time if a certain weather forecast is predicted for a certain location?
- View more network posts →