"...and the Cartographers Guilds struck a Map of the Empire whose size was that of the Empire, and which coincided point for point with it."
Member for 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 1 '18 at 11:39
- Arqade 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Arts & Crafts 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge11 silver badge2020 bronze badges
- Philosophy 175 175 99 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 135 135 77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 28 Is Bran literally the world's memory?
- 25 What program is Neo using?
- 23 What initially awakened the Balrog?
- 17 What is the reason behind this musical reference to Pinocchio in the Close Encounters main theme?
- 16 Why did I get a Rabbit's Foot?
- 15 Is it possible to see a feed of my followed games?
- 11 How do the dragons exactly know whom/what to burn?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.