I've got a MSc in Electrical Engineering, a PDEng from TU/e Eindhoven and I'm currently working for an Italian engineering firm in the fields of automotive and automation electronics.
I love basketball, bikes, outdoor life, travelling, photography, and - last but not least - books.
♦ Community moderator on Electrical Engineering since August 2012.
Cheat sheet (Thank you Nick!)
β Δ μ π τ Ω ω
≠ ≈ ± →
Member for 9 years, 3 months
9 profile views
Last seen Jun 16 '20 at 8:12
- Electrical Engineering 13k 13k 44 gold badges3434 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Photography 2.1k 2.1k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 917 917 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 819 819 22 gold badges99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 94 Why should I use LaTeX for presentations?
- 38 What can be used as formal euphemism of "hack"?
- 34 How to know when a recipe shouldn't contain onion/garlic?
- 32 Can you freeze liquids to pass security checks?
- 32 BJT in Reverse Active Mode of Operation
- 23 What exactly are harmonics and how do they "appear"?
- 22 Why do we still use cable for a lot of forms of data transmission?
- View more network posts →