Longtime Unix guy (since 1987) but these days I use the Raspberry Pi for fun. I use the Pi for Astronomy/Astrophotography (ZWO ASIair & StellarMate) and now I'm finding loads of other ideas for it. This thing may turn me into a real pest here. :-)
Michigan, Detroit, MI, USA
Member for 1 year, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen yesterday
- Photography 2.8k 2.8k 66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Astronomy 1.1k 1.1k 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 598 598 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Ask Different 387 387 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Information Security 241 241 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 26 Why is the North America Nebula so hard to see on this astrophoto?
- 18 How to capture more stars?
- 18 Auto white balance shifting from cooler to warmer during photo shoot
- 17 When the sun "enters" a constellation, doesn't it make it impossible to see that constellation?
- 12 Do f-stop and exposure time perfectly cancel?
- 12 Why does my digital bank need my phone date and hour to be correct?
- 8 Why do moon shots bring out the worst in telephoto lenses?
- View more network posts →