Longtime Unix guy (since 1987) but these days I use the Raspberry Pi for fun. I use the Pi for Astronomy/Astrophotography (ZWO ASIair & StellarMate) and now I'm finding loads of other ideas for it. This thing may turn me into a real pest here. :-)
- Photography 3.5k 3.5k 88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Astronomy 1.5k 1.5k 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 720 720 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Ask Different 445 445 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Information Security 241 241 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 26 Why is the North America Nebula so hard to see on this astrophoto?
- 20 When the sun "enters" a constellation, doesn't it make it impossible to see that constellation?
- 18 How to capture more stars?
- 18 Auto white balance shifting from cooler to warmer during photo shoot
- 12 Do f-stop and exposure time perfectly cancel?
- 12 Why does my digital bank need my phone date and hour to be correct?
- 11 How does one actually *use* a dark frame?
- View more network posts →