Using SE often proves Einstein right, who said that it is more important to have good knowledge of a problem than of its solution since an exact description of the problem will result in the solution.
"If I had an hour to solve a problem I'd spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and 5 minutes thinking about solutions." - Albert Einstein
I tend to find solutions for my problems by trying to put them into a nutshell. Narrowing down problems often dissolves them.
Top network posts
- 572 Callback functions in C++
- 219 1D or 2D array, what's faster?
- 72 Get a file name from a path
- 58 c++ Vector, what happens whenever it expands/reallocate on stack?
- 53 What does the explicit keyword mean?
- 51 Which header should I include for `size_t`?
- 34 How do I get system up time in milliseconds in c++?
- View more network posts →