Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Chemistry 6.8k 6.8k 44 gold badges2929 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 474 474 44 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Physics 268 268 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 166 166 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 40 What happens to a radioactive carbon dioxide molecule when its carbon-14 atom decays?
- 31 Melting and boiling point trend in Group II
- 31 Why do shampoo ingredient labels feature the term "Aqua"?
- 30 What metals aren't dissolved in/attacked by aqua regia?
- 27 How 'heavy' should an element be, to be a "Heavy Metal"?
- 18 What single, pure compound would best replace petrol?
- 17 How to define von Neumann natural numbers (newcommand, with for loop)?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.