I work with R&D in computer vision and am an amateur photographer. I developed my own image viewer and editor, too, because I am tired of moving images around in different software and it gives me a common platform for including my own algorithms and formats used in my research.
- List item
- Canon 40D with battery grip
- Speedlite 430ex
- Canon 28mm 1.8 USM, Pentax SMC M 50mm 1.4, Canon 85mm 1.8, Carl Zeiss jena 135mm 3.5, Sigma 17-50mm 2.8 EX OS HSM, Sigma 10-20 HSM, Helios 44-2 58mm F2
- Image View Plus More (sorting, viewing, slideshows, raw developing, adjustments, retouching, all-in-one)
- Photoshop Elements
- Upgrade wish list: 14mm F2.8, 35mm 1.4L, Canon 400 F4, Jupiter9 85mm F2 or Samyang 85mm 1.4, Canon 70-200 F/x L. Canon 60mm Macro
Member for 6 years, 10 months
56 profile views
Last seen Feb 20 '17 at 22:52
Top network posts
- 30 What is the best way to remove texture from a scanned textured photo paper?
- 19 What are the pros and cons of different Bayer demosaicing algorithms?
- 18 What's wrong with portrait orientation?
- 17 Are 2 megapixels enough for HD resolution pictures?
- 17 Compensating for poor air quality?
- 15 How can I "focus peak" a photograph?
- 15 How do you achieve sharp bokeh circles?
- View more network posts →