My first camera was Minox 35 GT - and so was my second one :) Then I moved into Canon land (EOS 500, later EOS 50E). Currently, I'm mostly using Panasonic DMC-TZ3 for snapshots and my trusty Canon EOS 50E for more serious work. Yes, I still use film and I'm scanning my photos with Nikon Coolscan V ED.
When I'm not photographing I work as a programmer.
- Stack Overflow 24.1k 24.1k 88 gold badges6666 silver badges133133 bronze badges
- Photography 967 967 11 gold badge66 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Server Fault 353 353 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Super User 213 213 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Area 51 206 206 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 94 Is Version Control necessary for a small development group (1-2 programmers)?
- 83 Is COM broken in XE2, and how might I work around it?
- 57 Iterate through items in an enumeration in Delphi
- 54 Could we please be a bit nicer to new users?
- 49 A standalone Delphi application that can also be installed as windows service
- 38 Which embedded database to use in a Delphi application?
- 37 What is the better way to check for an empty string in Delphi?
- View more network posts →