Some info about pronouns.
I want you to use the pronouns from my native language, even on English-language sites, which are:
он, ему, его, ты, твой, твои, твоя, твоё.
The usage has to be grammatically correct, because it would be disrespectful otherwise.
Member for 6 years
5 profile views
Last seen Apr 28 '18 at 17:17
- Stack Overflow 7.1k 7.1k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Ask Different 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Super User 963 963 66 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Code Golf 654 654 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 325 325 11 gold badge44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 253 Fit image into ImageView, keep aspect ratio and then resize ImageView to image dimensions?
- 66 Getting list of values out of list of objects
- 53 Internal keyboard and trackpad stop working after plugging in USB device
- 23 What is the danger of inserting and browsing an untrusted USB drive?
- 21 WebP support on macOS — is it indended to actually work?
- 21 Android google maps button style
- 20 Correctly using LINQ to shuffle a deck
- View more network posts →