I am both an Ubuntu user and Ubuntu member. By profession, I am a software developer and I work with C++, Python, and (more recently) Go. I enjoy tinkering with different things like motion tracking in Blender, creating an Android app for time-lapse photography, or writing Linux kernel modules.
Member for 10 years
4 profile views
Last seen Feb 1 at 20:22
- Stack Overflow 60k 60k 6262 gold badges234234 silver badges337337 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 29.8k 29.8k 3636 gold badges161161 silver badges247247 bronze badges
- Stack Apps♦ 22.7k 22.7k 1010 gold badges5555 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 21k 21k 22 gold badges8282 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Area 51 10k 10k 33 gold badges66 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 872 How to get the home directory in Python?
- 426 How to force a line break in a long word in a DIV?
- 363 Using reCAPTCHA on localhost
- 259 How to make a floated div 100% height of its parent?
- 248 How to prevent form from being submitted?
- 247 Is it possible to declare two variables of different types in a for loop?
- 193 Programmatically Create X509 Certificate using OpenSSL
- View more network posts →