I’ve come to the realization that stack exchange is mostly a bunch of tech guys who dabble in photography and really don’t support anything on this site that might be considered the “soul” of photography. Simply put, it’s just not fun here.
I’m taking a break while I contemplate whether or not it’s worth it to come back or to just scrap all of this.
Member for 2 years, 11 months
19 profile views
Last seen May 3 at 21:58
Top network posts
- 129 Do I have the copyrights to post a picture I took of someone on instagram?
- 60 How do I achieve the technique which creates the illusion of busy locations being empty?
- 56 How to reproduce a photo with silhouette and bokeh?
- 42 Things to look for in a camera to match cameraphone image quality
- 39 How can a tripod be unstable?
- 35 How to avoid objects casting shadows when taking pictures of products?
- 34 Can you have a photography career without a degree or do you have to have a degree?
- View more network posts →