Studied programming mostly by myself reading books, forums, and trying things.
The main concept: "If you don't understand what you write - don't write"
- Stack Overflow 8.9k 8.9k 1111 gold badges4747 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Photography 515 515 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Super User 367 367 22 gold badges33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 287 287 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 131 131 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 66 Run make in each subdirectory
- 64 What is better "int 0x80" or "syscall" in 32-bit code on Linux?
- 24 static const std::map<string, int> vs if-elseif
- 21 Linux Kernel coding style
- 21 Concatenate hex numbers in C
- 20 Is there a C function like sprintf in the Linux kernel?
- 18 GNOME-like workspaces for Windows
- View more network posts →