Studied programming mostly by myself reading books, forums, and trying things.
The main concept: "If you don't understand what you write - don't write"
- Stack Overflow 8.4k 8.4k 1111 gold badges4141 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Photography 495 495 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Super User 317 317 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 257 257 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 131 131 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 57 What is better "int 0x80" or "syscall" in 32-bit code on Linux?
- 44 Run make in each subdirectory
- 23 static const std::map<string, int> vs if-elseif
- 20 Concatenate hex numbers in C
- 20 Is there a C function like sprintf in the Linux kernel?
- 17 GNOME-like workspaces for Windows
- 17 Linux Kernel coding style
- View more network posts →